Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Must have it!

Is it wrong that I would pay up to ten of my hard earned dollars for this thing?  It has two big pluses IMHO.  First, it is a stuffed animal.  I have tried in vain to deny my obsession with stuffed animals.  I have to rationalize with myself that I do not need to buy stuffed animals because I am a professional woman in her 30s.  I tell myself they are dust collectors and only add to my allergies, and I walk away.  But it hurts.  Secondly, this thing is freakin' weird, and I love that.

Source.

1 comments:

Katie said...

firstly I LOOOOOVVVVEE your owl background but will wait a couple weeks before I steal your idea and make it my own. I heart owls. It's a sickness.
Secondly, would it be possible for you to move to Michigan to become my own personal Blogmedian? (combo of blogger and comedian, obviously)
I can't pay you well but... well, I can't pay you well, but I DO laugh loudly. Good, no?