Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Smoke your meth asshole. I hate you.

Why did I have to give more information to buy Claritin D than I did to buy a house? I am sick; I really didn't need the third degree from a lady with hair the size of a Geo Metro. I realize that I live in a poor rural community known for its premium meth production, but did I really look like I was going to cook a batch of meth? No, I looked like Rudolph the red effin' nosed reindeer (maybe she thought I was a cokehead). I actually sneezed on her little notebook where I had to sign and swear to use the pills for good not evil.  Thanks a lot meth-heads for making my life a bit more Orwellian.

EDIT: To be fair, I just realized that Ms. Big Hair may have looked at my mismatched sock and  black clogs and thought no one would wear that mess unless a drug of some sort was involved. I still hate her, and meth cookers. Meh.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Russ said...

I'm sorry you're still sick. I'd hug you right now if I could. I was able to get us tickets to the ASU game on November 13th! I got a really good deal on them, too. I'll call you tonight. I hope you enjoyed your tasty barbeque lunch witht he ladies. Miss you! Oh, and I love the cute orangutan pictures! We should adopt one.

Katie said...

And by the looks of the election, things are about to get worse. Unless you want a gun. I'm sure soon we'll be getting those in cereal boxes.
I hope you sneezed on the lady as well as the notebook.

euphoricemily said...

i must look like Im on drugs all the time! I love your blog and am getting caught up on reading it...I dont log on my computer upstairs and that is where I have it on the favorites tool bar. Anyway just wanted to say you always crack me up and I love ya!

euphoricemily said...

You always crack me up! Love ya!!