Friday, January 29, 2010

New and ...the same...

So, I am changing up my blog.  It used to be a bunch of recipes and quotes from movies, and that is really not awesome.  This will also not be awesome, but it will be new.

A little about me: 
1. I am obsessed with all things British.
2. I love Star Wars. Sadly, to the point that it once cost me a relationship.  You can't compare a regular guy to the sexiness that is Darth Vadar. (Well, you can, but regular guy always loses.)
3. I love reading.  Books are more fun than people usually.  You can shut a book up.
4. I do not match my socks.
5. I believe that this blog makes me a narcissist. 
6. I am an attorney; no judgments please, we all have to work.
7. I believe that I am often too smart for my own good.
8. I love my sock monkey, cheese, socks and Van Morrison.  (Listed in order of importance.)
9. I think Paul McCartney is still dreamy.
10. I am terrified of birds.  
 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You have got to get over this Star Wars obsession. It is starting to scare us all. Read a Harlequin novel or something.

Layin' it down for all to see... said...

Whatever Mel, you are in love with Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson. So suck it!

Chris said...

Balls!