Monday, May 10, 2010

Bring me some meat and money!!!!!!

I was thinking today about what my "dream" job would be.  I thought for a long time and finally settled on... Food Critic.  Now, you may want to point out that in addition to tasty gourmet fare, food critics have to eat a lot of really nasty food.  This would not deter me.  I have eaten a lot of really bad food, and even enjoyed some of it.  Some people will say, "eww, don't get pizza there, it tastes disgusting", or "gross, that steak was way too tough"; to these people I say, phooey.   Even the worst pizza and/or steak is pretty good.  I think I could eat a few bad meals in order to be paid to chow down on some tasty vittles.  Now off to send in my resume to the local paper, the Tomahawk, so that my review of local gas station salads can commence.

1 comments:

Katie said...

If I send you half of a best friend necklace will you wear it??
and don't tell but my favorite, FAVORITE food category? Convenience store.
Yep, if it's on one of those rolling heaters or is chili that can be dispensed from a pump-I must eat it.
There is something wrong with me.