Sunday, March 7, 2010

I've taken a moment...

Okay, so I got a new email from Reid Rosenthal, from the Bachelorette.  If you missed the first Reid, AKA "Sex on Legs", post you can find it here:    Reid Mail Exchange #1 

I recieved this little missive from the Reidster, and again, I get the strange feeling that he didn't actually read Ms. L's and my email:

From the Desk of... Reid Rosenthal



Take a Moment to Think

Hello,

Would you be so kind as to take a moment and let us know what else we can do to help you?
Please take some time to consider your home buying situation. What do you want in a neighborhood? What type of home would you like to own? How much of a payment do you feel you can afford? The questions will keep coming.
Because it is our goal to make sure you are 100% satisfied, we pledge to do what we can to make your home buying process as stress-free as possible! We understand the importance of prompt attention and will be responding to any request you might have as quickly as possible.
If you give us some guidelines to follow, we can help. We know the area and the market conditions. Let us put our years of experience to work for you. Call or email us at any time. Let's get started.
P.S. Give us a list of your wants and needs, and we will email or fax you some homes to see.
Sincerely,
Reid Rosenthal & The Rosenthal Group

Okay, Reid, since you asked to help, and you want to make sure I am 100% satisfied I will let you use *all* of your past years experience.  I don't think you really want a list of our wants and needs.  As we said it is a very small town and we are "horned up" after all.   I refuse to feel truly pathetic until the restraining order issues. 

3 comments:

Nerdycomputergirl said...

Hi Sadie,
I found your blog through Katie's link and think it's great. I reckon you should get the Reidster to show you a couple of properties just for the fun of it.

cheers
http://nerdycomputergirl.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

You are killing me!! I am headed to his site right now...

Katie said...

Sorry about stealing George away from you. You know, the heart wants what the heart wants and all...
And I DO think you should have Mr. SEX ON LEGS show you some properties. His website SAID he would be happy to help right?