Thursday, February 25, 2010

 

At the risk of eliminating a source of my income; this is for all those folks out there that end up in court for being stupid.  Listen to me now...are you listening?  Yes, I'm talking to you.  Ok, so, do not smoke pot or drink beer while driving down the road in plain view of god and everybody.  Just drink your beer in the bar or at home.  AND for forks sake don't smoke weed in your car.  Do that at your home or the home of a well-known friend.  The police actually have to have a warrant to search your home.  If you are minding your own business in your house, there is almost always no need for Barney Fife to come knockin' on your door, and if he does, just hide the shit.  He is probably not looking for your dime bag of smoke. 

Heads up though, if you are being an idiot and doing this shit in your car, maintain a safe speed, make sure you don't have a busted brake light, always wear your seat belt and don't leave the stuff out in the open.  Don't give the police probable cause to search your Buick.  Be smart.

This has been a public service announcement.

3 comments:

Katie said...

If people NEED this advice, they certainly don't DESERVE it! You're posts kill me!!

Layin' it down for all to see... said...

Bwahahahaha! I'm a lawyer, and I refuse to believe people are stupid. However, they tend to prove it daily. :)

euphoricemily said...

darn! you just ruined my plans for the weekend..I already busted my tail light out and everything.