Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Felony Swabbery...

Okay, I sat through a twenty minute lecture today from a man regarding my use of Q-tips. I was making out a grocery list while waiting my turn in court and he starts ranting about how Q-tips are dangerous. Really? Dangerous?  Beware America, these things are being sold willy-nilly.  Gird your loins and board up the windows.  That isn't even the part that ticks me off...

First of all, he read a list, out loud, over my shoulder, that I was making for my own personal use; a list that I had no intention of sharing with the entire front of the courtroom. Did the inmates from the jail need to know that I need tampons? Secondly, is there no other topic to rant and rave about?  To have that kind of hatred for an inanimate object is just plain strange. Thanks for the mind-numbing diatribe. I love Q-tips, but don't really like you anymore. Viva la Q-tips!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I did really love your hiking boots.  They looked really comfy.

2 comments:

euphoricemily said...

I love Q-tips too and the name brand kind not saying that like a general blanket term... cotton swabs suck! Q-tips are one of the things that keep me sane. If I were to go on a show like Survivor I would: shave my head so I didn't have skanky hair, eat lots of tasty things before I went, have lazer hair removal to all other parts of my body, get a protective tan, and finally but most importantly I would take as my luxury item a super huge water tight container of Q-tips!!!

Katie said...

using a swab will ALWAYS be better than sticking your finger in your ear and digging that junk out-or my granpas favorite method "hanky over a key". These people can not be helped. It's obviously a build up of wax at fault!