Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Spring Fever...

I am ready to get out into the woods.   I am ready to stick my bare feet in the mud and look up at the sky through the leaves.  I have spring fever without even a hint of spring.  My bicycle is waiting for me to jump on it and ride the trail.  I am ready to bust out!!!!!!!!!  Winter should take a hike.  Haha, get it take a hike. Yeah, I know, epic cheesiness. :)



PS~I got an email today from a friend asking if that was me in the heading picture.  Yes, I think it was my fourth birthday, only 30 years ago.  I just think it is funny because I am holding a birthday cake and it looks like my eyes have been gouged out.

2 comments:

euphoricemily said...

the first pretty day we should go for a bike ride!!

Layin' it down for all to see... said...

Deal!!!!!!!