Monday, February 1, 2010

Motivated to barf.

Dear Ms. M

I am so sorry that I made fun of your motivational poster.  Its just...I see so many of the "demotivational" ones on the net that seeing a real one in a working office is sort of like seeing an actual living dinosaur.

I thought they were extinct, or at the very least held by some collector of jackassery in an ill conceived theme-park or a damp basement somewhere.  But there it was in your office; eagle flying high.  "Dare to Soar: Your attitude, almost always determines your altitude in life."   I pointed out that, first of all, this is cheesy as hell.  Second, it is a blatant lie.  Most often your location would determine your altitude in life.  Your attitude has nothing to do with your placement relative to sea level. 

Maybe I am being too literal.

Anyway, so sorry for the insult to your "artwork", actually I am more sorry that you thought it was "artwork".

Cheers.

3 comments:

Karen A. said...

Oh My Goodness. My dad has one of those in his office. It is truly terrible.

euphoricemily said...

I have to disagree...altitude does effect attitude...take me for example, I'm farther from sea level and way awesomer than most people! I even have the ability to coin new words like awesomer!!

Layin' it down for all to see... said...

You are more awesome than most people. I will give you that. Maybe how awesome you think you are is directly related to how tall you are.

Nah, if so a certain short man we know would not be "spoiling the seeds of the many women he has bedded." Hahhaaha